Experimentation

Whilst thinking about the final outcome for my book, I decided that I needed to do a lot of experimentation in order to figure out how exactly I wanted it to pan out. I started with some character experimentation first in the form of freehand machine embroidery…


2

3

4I spotted some hamma beads and thought ‘why not, I will give that a go too!’

1I then decided to experiment with machine embroidery with the text which would go on the pages too…

5

6I’m not sure that any of these techniques would work for the final outcome and am therefore going to continue to experiment to see how my final outcome could look.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s